WordsWorthLearning© is an online literacy program that is custom made for teachers to implement a “Flipped Classroom” approach. Watch the video to see an excellent independent description of the benefits of using such an approach. It can be used in mainstream to accelerate literacy skills and in Learning Support to resolve reading and spelling problems like dyslexia. A recent pilot project was run in Greystones National School in Ireland to test the programme. The results were far beyond expectation with all students participating achieving significant progress in one school term.
- 104 ready made video tutorials
- 330 ready made reading & spelling exercises
- Multiple choice Questionnaire to track progress
- Suitable for use in schools and at home
- Empowers parents and teachers to work together
- NO training required for PC , tablet and whiteboard
Undetected or untreated Dyslexia or other Specific Learning Difficulties in primary and secondary school children can place an unnecessary and costly burden on the children, parents, teachers, education system and ultimately society in general. Many of these children become underachievers and early school leavers and the reality is that, for the most part, their difficulties can be remediated quickly and effectively.