Many children with reading and spelling difficulties are able to hide the problem, often all the way through primary school. Most parents know instinctively if their child isn't performing quite as would be expected. The struggle begins at primary school and over time the child will fall further behind their peers. It's holding them back. Trying to identify and resolve the problem can be extremely difficult and it's often not discovered until well into secondary school. There is no magic cure, but it can be remediated. The solution requires a different teaching approach, one that suits the learning style of the child or adolescent. That's exactly what the WordsWorthLearning© Literacy Programme does:
- Parents simply facilitate, NO training is required
- It runs on a PC or Tablet with internet access facilities
- Empowers parents to take positive action to help their child
- They learn at home, in their own time, at their own pace
- 104 video tutorials; 330 interactive reading & spelling exercises
- Multiple-choice Questionnaire to track progress
The program covers the age range 6 years to 18+ years. It caters for all students with reading and spelling difficulties including those with specific learning difficulties like dyslexia. The program can be completed in as little as 16 weeks, however the online licence lasts for a full year giving plenty of time to go at your own pace and also for revision. It has clinical results based evidence to prove that it works.